Empowering people to create violence free communities.
Women’s Information Service Inc. (WISE) provides advocacy , safety options, and support services to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and sex trafficking. WISE empowers individuals and families through respect and equality, and works toward strengthening our communities through awareness, prevention and education.
Statement of Beliefs
- In the equality of all people.
- Domestic violence and adult sexual assault are crimes that affect individuals, families and society.
- Domestic violence and adult sexual assault are the result of one individual’s desire to control another individual.
- Ending domestic and sexual violence begins by creating an environment of tolerance and empowerment.
- Individuals who choose violence must be held accountable.