Giving Tuesday is a powerful national day of giving, raising funds, and generating awareness after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. WISE raised over $47,000 for Giving Tuesday 2021. After last year’s successful event, WISE is participating in Giving Tuesday again in 2022. Thank you to all those that supported us in 2021.
We are currently seeking pledges to match donations received for Giving Tuesday. If you are interested in pledging an amount to match donations received for Giving Tuesday, please contact Jane Currie at email@example.com.
We welcome donations through the mail or on our website. All donations received between now and November 29th will be counted toward our Giving Tuesday fundraising goal of $27,000! You can mail your check to WISE at PO Box 1249, Big Rapids, MI 49307, or you can donate online.
How did we use the $47,000 raised for Giving Tuesday 2021?
- $1,420 Financial Assistance for Clients
- $8,129 Shelter Repairs and Maintenance
- $2,993 Shelter Food and Supplies
- $3,727 Client Related Software
- $10,819 Operating Expenses (Insurance, office equipment, communications)
- $19,912 will be used in our upcoming Shelter Rebuild Project